- SPEED UP HEALING - Torn rotator cuff dislocated AC joint, sprain, bursitis, tendinitis, paralysis, strain, stiff, soreness. It could also help to relax the shoulder muscles and speed up healing time, It's recommended to wear the shoulder brace above a T-shirt or cloth to avoid burns. Skin redness is normal for heat therapy
- SHOULDER PAIN RELIEF - Built-in heat therapy pad can warm your shoulder and promote blood circulation, then relieve pain caused by the frozen shoulder
- ANTI-AGING & COLLAGEN BOOSTING: Use a jade roller with an oil or serum to roll out wrinkles, tighten and smoother skin and boost collagen, a daily facial massage de-puffs skin, decreases dark under-eye circles, stimulates blood flow and circulation. The jade roller enhances skin elasticity and tones the skin
- HIGH ENOUGH TEMPERATURE - Wide temperature range from 65℃/149℉ to 75℃/167℉, 55℃/131℉ to 65℃/149℉, and 40℃/104℉ to 60℃/140℉, which can be changed easily by one button.
- LARGE SIZE - Extended stick strap length is 27.5 inch, which can help stronger people wear this shoulder wrap. Extended stick strap fit chest size from 27'' to 55'', arm size from 9'' to 16''. Mesh bag size: 5''x 7.5''. Dual high-quality plastic loop design for two-way adjustment can be worn on the left or right shoulder for men and women. 2 m charging cable minimizes the activities range limit. Breathable and lightweight neoprene ease discomfort.
Type: Shoulder Wrap
Specifications: A(USB color box), B(US standard color box)
Size: One Size Fits from 27'' to 55'' in chest circumference, from 9'' to 18'' in arm circumference
Temperature: Power by USB, the temperature is about 45℃
Power adapter Input Voltage: USB cable
Power Adapter Output Voltage: 8.4V/DC/1A
Temperature: (the below temperature range is only for Shoulder Wrap with Adapter;
if power by USB, the temperature is about 45℃ )
Red light: temperature range 65℃/149℉ to 75℃/167℉
White light: temperature range 55℃/131℉ to 65℃/149℉
Blue light: temperature range 40℃/104℉ to 60℃/140℉
There will be 2-4 ℃ of error with different measuring machines and measure position
1x Shoulder Wrap
1x USB Cable or US Adapter
How to Use:
1. Connect strap to the buckle that is on the brace.
2. Once the strap is in place, but the brace on your shoulder.
3. Pull the long strap from under another arm, put it through the buckle, and now pull it from the other side of the buckle.
4. Secure the Hook&Loop and make sure to have a firm and secure fit.